Being a hooman owner isn't easy. The dog struggles are real!
1. Having to share your bed with your hooman can be a real pain.
2. Deciphering “baby speak” is one of the hardest things we have to do.
3. It’s exhausting going for a walk and always needing the leash so your hooman doesn’t get lost.
4. We’re slowly accepting the fact that we’ll never know the answer to “WHOSAGOODBOY”
5. Pretending you can’t fetch is one of the easiest ways to entertain a hooman.
6. Cats aren’t actually the worst creation since baths, but we have to keep up appearances for hoomans.
7. One of the best feelings in the world is when your hooman comes back home.
*My hooman said that I should apologize if your hooman gets sad because this commercial makes hoomans sad and so I sorry hooman for showing you a thing that makes hoomans sad.
8. Playing “Finders Keepers” with food is one of the best (and tastiest) games your hooman doesn’t realize they’ve invented.
9. You’re still waiting for the day your hooman leaves the Braided Bully Sticks unattended.
10. Your hooman might be the silliest hooman around, but they’re your hooman and you wouldn’t trade them for anyone else.